Smart? Humble? Hungry for innovation? Fortimize, a Salesforce platinum consulting partner, is looking for someone like you. We’re searching for technology experts with a strong aptitude for problem-solving to join our team from anywhere. We offer competitive and modern benefits you’d expect from leading firms. Ignite your career with a leading partner in the Salesforce ecosystem focused exclusively on the Financial Services industry.
Summary of Role
The Salesforce Insurance Practice Director is Fortimize’s recognized subject matter expert (SME) in the Insurance Vertical as it relates to the Salesforce Ecosystem and product.
This team member will provide comprehensive leadership within the Insurance Vertical across four channels, including the Fortimize sales team, the Fortimize delivery team, Salesforce partners, and our clients.
The role encompasses sales support, go-to-market strategy, business development, sales, and delivery enablement, innovating and maintaining Fortimize intellectual property, and oversight of projects within the Insurance Vertical.
This team member is well-versed in Salesforce solutions to common industry challenges and sale strategies therein, and how our services and methodology translate to winning business and credibility within the Salesforce organization.
Key Performance Areas:
Sales Cycle Support
- Be the company’s trusted Subject Matter Expert (SME) with prospective customers; Bring credibility, experience, and industry-specific perspective.
- Understand the high-level business goals of the customer and create a vision for achieving goals through Fortimize consulting services
- Provide leadership and guidance in customer Discovery sessions
- Perform product demonstrations for customers, with a focus on user experience, industry terminology, and frequent use cases
- Identify unique sales plays that run in parallel with Salesforce’s sales plays
- Identify customer challenges and translate to the internal sales team
- Provide a point of view and Sales Engineer (SE) support for all consulting estimates in the vertical
- Support Client Advisors (CA) and VP of Sales with the building and presentation of sales decks (proposals) and Statements of Work.
Personal and Company Promotion
- Salesforce focused
- Lead on-site enablements, lunch-and-learns and webinars with all major Salesforce offices with the goal of promoting the Fortimize brand as an industry-leading partner, account plan with Salesforce reps and stay “top of mind” for new financial service deals.
- Build relationships with Salesforce, particularly the AEs and RVPs, through strong performance in deal cycles and on-site enablements.
- Attend and participate in industry conferences and other events to promote Fortimize brand and industry solutions.
- Host industry events (happy hour, dinner, lunches)
Go-to-Market Efforts and Strategy
- Develop industry-specific use cases for Fortimize intellectual property and accelerators
- With the assistance of the SE, build, maintain and innovate on accelerators and demo assets
- Provide a point of view on Go to Market strategy using industry experience and knowledge; assist in the scoping, pricing, execution strategy and marketing collateral for all accelerators
- Develop GTM strategy, collateral, pricing, and customer success stories and work with the internal sales and delivery team to teach and lead the execution efforts
Current Customer Support
- Reinforce solution vision and value indicators during project ramp periods and advisory engagements.
- Provide guidance to client on industry trends and future solution considerations
- Perform work as a Billable resource as a Subject Matter Expert
- Participate in peer-review and internal demonstrations to provide feedback and a point of view of the solution built by the PS team
- Practice Collateral and Innovation (5% 2 hours)
- Identify strategic vendor relationships for partnership consideration
- Provide thought leadership on how to leverage new Salesforce solutions in upcoming releases
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of competitive products and solutions used by the specific industry
- Conduct enablement sessions with Sales and Professional Service departments with a focus on education on industry, basic concepts, and terminology, and sales and execution strategy
Job-Based Behaviors & Qualities:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to easily communicate Fortimize’s value proposition without supporting materials
- Ability to speak articulately and confidently in a large group
- Ability to apply a consultative approach to client discoveries, status meetings, escalations, etc.
- Ability to articulate Salesforce features and benefit with a holistic understanding of potential architecture/solution implications
- Ability to function as a member of a delivery team and take direction from Project Management resources
- Ability to build strong relationships with Salesforce teams, particularly AEs
- Having experience in the Insurance Industry – Bringing high-level knowledge to the table on the Insurance Industry and its use case for Salesforce
- Having experience using and understanding Salesforce’s role in the Insurance industry
- Deep Knowledge of the Insurance Industry and the Use Case for Salesforce
- BA / BS college degree
- Conviction to hold Fortimize values at the heart
- Ideas matter and solving problems are meaningful
- Hard work makes a difference
- Delight and Wow! Simply meeting expectations is not enough
- Our power is in the collective strength of many not the individual power of the ones
- Have fun together – work to live (not the reverse!) and embrace our diversity
- Being stuck and making/owning our mistakes means we are moving and pivoting fast
- We serve each other and clients. Learning, growing and discovering means you are one of our tribe
Available Job Resources
- Mac Laptop, Monitor, Headset
- Monthly technology allocation for Phone and Internet
- Salesforce License for internal platform
- Zoom Pro Account
- Slack account
- Office space available for those in the NYC area
- Work Remotely
- Robust commission structure
- Employee Recognition via Fond Platform
- Medical Insurance, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Fully Reimbursed
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Contributions (match up to 3%)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off including major holidays (PTO/VTO)
- $125 in tax-free expenses for Phone and Internet
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Marketplace Discounts – We’ll pay for your certs!
- Future Share-Holder Opportunity in Company Profit Sharing Program
Apply For This Position
- Back to the Careers Page