Smart? Humble? Hungry for innovation? Fortimize, a Salesforce platinum consulting partner, is looking for someone like you. We’re searching for technology experts with a strong aptitude for problem-solving to join our team from anywhere. We offer competitive and modern benefits you’d expect from leading firms. Ignite your career with a leading partner in the Salesforce ecosystem focused exclusively on the Financial Services industry.
Key Performance Areas
- Review client configuration and business processes and make recommendations that maximize the potential of Salesforce
- Troubleshoot application errors or applications not operating
- Identify opportunities proactively to improve client product experiences and follow internal processes to execute on ideas
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed client expectations
- Make recommendations that would improve client satisfaction
- Follow escalation processes to ensure client concerns are addressed timely
- Work intimately with Salesforce and have a deep understanding of its capabilities and limitations.
- Develop and improve user instructions/train for better understanding.
- Isolates problems with users, determine solution or alternatives, develops and implements a resolution or redirects problems to correct resources
Job-Based Behaviors & Qualities
- Troubleshooting: Diagnose quickly both technical and process disconnects in projects and create action plans and engage Fortimize and client resources to correct
- Process Oriented: Ability to follow a process or plan. Juggle multiple clients and priorities at the same time.
- Active Listening: Listen carefully, state back to the client or team member to receive a confirmatory “exactly” or similar acknowledgment.
- Clear Communication: Hold discussions with clients around budget and timeline, and articulate project business and technical goals to the Fortimize team when additional resources or help is needed.
- Self Management: Take initiative, organize, drive results, and be self-accountable
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- 4+ years of experience in financial services
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative team member with the ability to inspire others
- Communication and presentation skills
- Flexible during times of change
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in a help desk or technical support role.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience-based understanding of Salesforce best practices and tactics
- Deep technical configuration knowledge of Salesforce
- Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud Certifications
Job-Based Behaviors & Qualities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to easily communicate Fortimize’s value proposition without supporting materials
- Ability to speak articulately and confidently in a large group
- Ability to apply a consultative approach to client discoveries, status meetings, escalations, etc.
- Ability to articulate Salesforce features and benefit with a holistic understanding of potential architecture/solution implications
- Ability to function as a member of a delivery team and take direction from Project Management resources
- Ability to build strong relationships with Salesforce teams, particularly AEs
- Having experience in the Insurance Industry – Bringing high-level knowledge to the table on the Insurance Industry and its use case for Salesforce
- Having experience using and understanding Salesforce’s role in the Insurance industry
- Deep Knowledge of the Insurance Industry and the Use Case for Salesforce
- BA / BS college degree
- Conviction to hold Fortimize values at the heart
- Ideas matter and solving problems are meaningful
- Hard work makes a difference
- Delight and Wow! Simply meeting expectations is not enough
- Our power is in the collective strength of many not the individual power of the ones
- Have fun together – work to live (not the reverse!) and embrace our diversity
- Being stuck and making/owning our mistakes means we are moving and pivoting fast
- We serve each other and clients. Learning, growing and discovering means you are one of our tribe
Available Job Resources
- Mac Laptop, Monitor, Headset
- Monthly technology allocation for Phone and Internet
- Salesforce License for internal platform
- Zoom Pro Account
- Slack account
- Office space available for those in the NYC area
- Work Remotely
- 10% Bonus paid Quarterly
- Employee Recognition via Fond Platform
- Medical Insurance, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Fully Reimbursed
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Contributions (match up to 3%)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off including major holidays (PTO/VTO)
- $125 in tax-free expenses for Phone and Internet
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Marketplace Discounts – We’ll pay for your certs!
- Future Share-Holder Opportunity in Company Profit Sharing Program
Apply For This Position
Please reference this job posting in the title of your email, with a cover letter and resume attached, to firstname.lastname@example.org.